Customer Service Guarantee
Thank you for choosing Viaduct Imports for the purchase of your Laminate Flooring and WPC Vinyl Planks. This customer guarantee is a genuine commitment from us to you, as a valued client, that we will adhere to the following standards and practices.
- You will receive immediate action. As soon as we receive final confirmation of your order, it will be processed and either made available for your collection, or delivered to your nominated address, with all care and diligence.
- We will communicate. You will know what is happening every step of the way. Your instructions will be carefully followed.
- Best value is our goal. We will continually strive to provide our customers with the best value for money in the marketplace with all our products.
- We will work professionally. Our business standards and ethics will continually be at the highest level.
- You can depend on our seven key foundation principles. These are the guiding lights for our business and all our customers can have complete faith and trust in these standards.
- We aim to protect you. We will stand 100% behind the factory warranties on all our products.
- We will always act in your best interest. We ensure this is achieved by putting customer needs ahead of our own.
- We will always treat you with respect. You, the customer are our most valuable business asset. We guarantee that your experience with our company will be a positive one.
- We will be thorough. Attention to detail is a priority. It is the little things that count.
- We will follow through. When we say we will do something, we will do it. Commitment is everything.
- If we make a mistake. Yes, we are human and despite our best efforts, if something goes wrong, we will do everything possible to rectify.
- We are always available. We understand that our customers need to talk to us. Direct communication is encouraged. When you need us, we are here.
“The biggest compliment our customers can pay us, is to refer friends and family. This is what we are continually striving to achieve” – Ross Cooper. Managing Director